How does this work?
Earn 1 point for every $5 spent
20 points = $1 in your bank to be used on future purchases (minimum $5 balance to redeem)
Steady Supply members receive the standard points PLUS 50 points at sign up and an additional 50 points on every renewal.
You must create an account to earn, track & redeem points; Points never expire.
Milestones like 1k points get rewarded with special VIP gifting
Renewal: Face + Body Oil
A multi-correctional face + body oil, meticulously crafted with performance-driven, plant-based ingredients — Designed to deliver deeply restorative results while keeping your skin clear, balanced and healthy.
Renewal’s carefully balanced fatty acid composition gives the oil a rich and silky texture that is surprisingly lightweight and easily absorbed, trapping moisture and providing a soft, supple glow without clogging pores or leaving the skin feeling greasy.
Antioxidant-rich and packed with phytonutrients that boost skin radiance, fight signs of aging and protect against environmental stressors that cause skin damage.
500mg CBD, 125mg CBC / 30mL (1 fl. oz.)
Fragrance free; formulated without sulphates, parabens, phthalates, PEGs or SLSs
Click here to learn more about CBD and TONIC!
- Heals damaged skin
- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles + fights signs of aging
- Reduces redness and inflammation
- Balances oil production + helps keep skin clear
- Improves skin texture and tone
- Reduces TEDWL (trans-epidermal water loss)
- Keeps skin soft and supple
- Lightweight, easily absorbed + non-comedogenic
- Rich in antioxidants, phytonutrients and essential fatty acids
Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil, Limanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Oil, Calophyllum Tacamahaca (Tamanu) Oil, Squalane, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil (Passioline), Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Cannabidiol (CBD), Cannabichromene (CBC)
Use AM + PM for best results
- Apply directly to clean skin or on top of your serum
- Rub desired amount of oil between hands + gently pat onto your face, starting near the nose and working your way outwards
- Start with .25mL per application + adjust from there as needed!
Can be used as a midday touch up to boost radiance + glow
If your skin is very dry, using a serum or water-based lotion first will allow the oil to trap more moisture at the skin’s surface.
If your skin tends to be more oily, we suggest using the oil alone to improve complexion while balancing your skin’s natural sebum (oil) production.
High-performance phytonutrients target multiple regenerative pathways to heal, balance and restore your *Outer Space*