TONIC Purpose – Learn more about Until Freedom
TONIC Purpose Program proudly supports Until Freedom a new organization formed to support social justice and fight system racism. We decided to align with their mission this month because let’s face it this world needs to come to grips with how racism and bias play out in our everyday lives. Civil actions aside we want our customers to feel empowered to support human rights through supporting sustainability. We’ve been able to donate every month since March 2019 to different organizations that are focused on change, growth, and evolving our world.
We seek to fulfill our mission through:
- Campaign development with tangible demands – when presented with a tragedy, a case of injustice, or bad policy we have the ability to build a multi-faceted and multi-pronged campaign that includes digital communications, messaging, a power analysis, and winnable asks.
- Rapid response and triage – we have the training and ability to quickly mobilize contacts, organizers, faith leaders, and organizations.
- Training and resource development with a focus on underserved communities – we have expertise on a wide range of issues and have a track record of providing sought out workshops and trainings in organizing 101, building your brand, how to use social media effectively, media 101, financial literacy, crisis communications, and management, amongst other topics and subjects.
- Media advocacy – effectively using the media to raise awareness on important issues impacting Black and brown communities through editorial board meetings, opinion pieces, relationship building
- Partnerships with influencers to uplift campaigns and stories – we act as a clearinghouse for influencers and artists on issue campaigns and provide resources and information so they can amplify important community-led solutions
- Faith-based outreach and engagement
Learn more about this organization and their ongoing work here.